• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rootbeer Cyan Fade!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

hey guys, i am looking to get rid of some rootbeer cyan fade frogskins... they have the box, bag, and an extra cleaning cloth for the lenses that ive never used. these are atleast 9/10 condition if not higher, very rarely used, only a handful of times. i recently bought SE racing frogskins, and i dont want 2 pairs of blue and brown frogskins, im really looking for cash, but i would consider trades. im looking for 155obo usd. i also have a 2 tier metal stand that i would throw in for more money, or for a bigger trade. i will listen to offers
DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

0719122010.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
price drop!

forgot to mention, thats 165 shipped to the us, elsewhere ill figure it out and just add that to the total

Charlie bit me ...

AND THAT REALLY HURT CHARLIE!

(sorry, bored at work and couldn't resist ...)

:tongue:

thanks for the free bump frogskins! i get that a lot actually haha, mabye it will help your boredom if you buy some really nice oakleys, i know someone who has some rootbeer cyan fade frogskins for sale! 165obo! great deal!

these are 200 on ebay, this is 35 bucks off! rare pair here guys, soon you wont be able to find these at all!

Haha poor Charlie you can't seem to get rid of these.

i know, and i need to soon unfortunatly i need to fund a new purchase! u interested atmos? i really need to get money im trying to get the money for a different pair! these are nice shades, i like em, but i got my brown and blue SE racing frogs... plus im trying to get the money for my grail!!!!!!

My favorite frogs and I don't even really like frogs that much lol

well owning these might change your mind qtrain! i really want money for my grail pairrrrrr!

Back