• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rory McIlroy Signs With Nike

if you want to really see how funny bubba watson is go to youtube and search golf boys or follow him on twitter he is very very funny

I'm very excited to see where Oakley and Bubba take this! If Bubba's taste and personality has any influence on things we may see some extremely interesting clothing designs, who knows, maybe even some badass signatures come out of this deal. I'd love to see Bubba get his own signature frame with a golf specific lense.

I know Jack Squat about advertising but I kind of like viva La Buba ad on the Oakley sight.

I guess since Oakley's original Bubba (Stewart) is sucking up the roost in moto, they killed two birds by picking up Watson.

It is bizarre how golf has become one of the highest paying sports right now. They are earning more than football (both soccer and American football), basketball, a F1 drivers now: BBC News - Rory McIlroy Nike deal to net Northern Ireland star millions

Alonso puts his life on the line every time he races, Rory smacks a ball a few yards and gets three time as much money. Crazy!

I think part of the reason is because there can be so much tie-in with golf that is actually affordable to a lot of people.

Unlike most other sports their entire wardrobe can be purchased by the average Joe. We can go buy the same clubs, same bag, same shoes et cetera.

Latest Posts

Back