• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rose Gold Iridium

VirusSixZero

Oakley Enthusiast
Canada
This week Sunglass Hut put out the display for their Rose Gold collection. I saw the lens mostly in the brand new Lifestyle frames like Chrystl, but I also saw it in good ol' Flak 2.0

The Rose Gold Iridium for an observer is very reflective, just like 24K, but has the rosy hue of its namesake. For a user, the lens has a brown-rose colour that is quite pleasant. If you're a fan of Tungsten, you might want to check out this lens. I'd call it 'Tungsten lite' because it is less orange than Tungsten, but has a similar feel of being a lens that brightens the environment, while also being intended for bright sunny conditions.

This week Sunglass Hut put out the display for their Rose Gold collection. I saw the lens mostly in the brand new Lifestyle frames like Chrystl, but I also saw it in good ol' Flak 2.0

The Rose Gold Iridium for an observer is very reflective, just like 24K, but has the rosy hue of its namesake. For a user, the lens has a brown-rose colour that is quite pleasant. If you're a fan of Tungsten, you mighgt want to check out this lens. I'd call it 'Tungsten lite' because it is less orange than Tungsten, but has a similar feel of being a lens that brightens the environment, while also being intended for bright sunny conditions.

My wife loves this lens. She got it in top knot. They are supposed to release it for prescriptions so she is waiting for that. Hopefully the prescription version gets released soon.

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours

Melania_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

Ok now your turn

Latest Posts

Back