• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors Display collection

That's the whole point, cocksuck, there shouldnt be a debate. This guy is proudly showing off his pieces, and nobody gives a rat's ass what you think about them.
My,my, someone's intelligence is only exceeded by their eloquence, it seems. And is that some latent homophobia, shining through?

Let me dumb this down, so you can understand, you sphincter: I have an opinion, I'm assuming you do too at times. I stated my opinion (on the reproduction of an OEM item manufactured and sold, but that is a total differerent kettle of fish and best left for another time). You did not agree with my opinion, which is fair enough, I did not call the OP names or insult his post, in fact I complimented him on the other items, just said I didn't particularly like the trophy. Apparent that is constituted as an attack on the OP by your amoeba sized brain. You seemed to get extremely upset about this but seem to be ok with sarcastic hazing of new members asking "dumb" questions as I am yet to see you react to any posts of that ilk.

When I joined the forum (before you by the way) that was frowned upon.

In closure, please go play in traffic, you mighty keyboard warrior.

My,my, someone's intelligence is only exceeded by their eloquence, it seems. And is that some latent homophobia, shining through?

Let me dumb this down, so you can understand, you sphincter: I have an opinion, I'm assuming you do too at times. I stated my opinion (on the reproduction of an OEM item manufactured and sold, but that is a total differerent kettle of fish and best left for another time). You did not agree with my opinion, which is fair enough, I did not call the OP names or insult his post, in fact I complimented him on the other items, just said I didn't particularly like the trophy. Apparent that is constituted as an attack on the OP by your amoeba sized brain. You seemed to get extremely upset about this but seem to be ok with sarcastic hazing of new members asking "dumb" questions as I am yet to see you react to any posts of that ilk.

When I joined the forum (before you by the way) that was frowned upon.

In closure, please go play in traffic, you mighty keyboard warrior.
I didnt know about any members getting hazed, just thought your comment was unecessary. And please, do enlighten me on how things were different here, back in the day, three months before I joined. And if you look at the other posts, I wasnt the only one who thought your comment was ill advised. He was showing pieces of his collection, not running a poll, or asking, "Gee, I wonder what Valkie 2 thinks of this". And by the way, you're right. You are much better at insults than me. "Amoeba brain" and "sphincter". Clever.

Wow, didn't even think this was a "debate"?!

Ground rules I follow and seems to get me by both in "forum life" AND "real life":

When someone says something or posts something. It can fall into one of 3 categoried
1. Fact
2. Non-fact (fiction/ fibs/ out right fallacy)
3. Opinions

There is a 4th category that I usually stumble into or ramble onto and that is

4. Mumbling that offer nothing to the topic, at hand. (Humor, inapprpriate humor, bad humor, drunken mis-sppelled ramblez or misplaced posts) This one will not be discussed here :oops:

Facts can't be agued or debated. Examples, "Cyanide is poisonous it will kill you if ingested"; "Fire is hot it will burn"

Fiction is a untruth. "Oakley lenses are aftermarket inferior lenses."

Opinions, like stated in one of the posts, ARE entitled. Just like my post, ARE allowed. BUT are arguable AND like real life there are way to convey opinions WITHOUT being brash or offending. Do you need to tone down or make your opinion less "in-your-facish"? NO, but like "real life" be prepare, both in defending it and the damage you create.

We got how many posts on the "back-handed" comment on the trophy stand? Nice, thanks for the divert.

Back on topic.

Settle down before I start posting di©k pics all over this thread.

And not my own either.

ron.jpg

Back