• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RoTors...

Is there any way to find out what happened?
He has some posting here and was online in our group last August 27, in his obituary he died August 28 but the cause of his death is not mentioned over there. Whatever it is its gonna be a sudden unexpected death. @Ry.1982 will paid his family a visit to extend the forum sympathy to the family. Hoping his good memories here will lessen their grief.

Look briefly on his profile, he made a few posts on Aug 28, surely something unexpected happened. :(

Omgosh. I didn't talk to him a whole lot but super nice guy. RIP

Sent from: Outer Space

I went back and saw him and I had written back and forth to the SAME email chain for over 9 months now. I didn't even realize that we stopped communicating in Late April. So much going on, so much noise in this life. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the words: "@RoTors RIP". My brother, I wish your family much peace as they grieve your loss. You were definitely a special dude and will be missed. Not only by those who loved you, but by us here in the Forum. God just got another Angel back guys.
Rest in Peace.
&
God Bless the Dead.

F#ck! So sad! R.I.P brother...
received_375905042799070.jpeg

Back