• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 1 - Juliet Vs X-Squared

Juliet vs. X-Squared

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would VERY surprised if any pair Oakley has ever made would trump the Juliet. I mean, I consider the X Squared to be on of their finest and it still didn't pull it off in this poll. Its funny cause I'll go through times where I don't wear mine and I'm thinking they are not the greatest thing since Al Gore invented the internet, and then I wear them again and realize how truly incredible they really are.

It's funny you should say that, because I think I completely take my Juliets for granted too.

I only have the one Juliet (Plasma/Ice, hammer), and they were the second or third pair of Oakleys I ever bought. And, as you say, it's like that pair of trainers you've had for ages that you sometimes go back to and think "I should wear these more often y'know".

ditto to that, ive been neglecting the Juliet for awhile now, reaching for the Romeo1 instead..

Maybe i should go back to them. But then again, Im waiting to Hammerstem those bad boys..

I think oakley should have offered the hammerstem in the other colors, not just polished.

If I got rid of my X metal XX I would need a polished pair of juliets to replaced them (need the hammerstems on one pair at least)

I think oakley should have offered the hammerstem in the other colors, not just polished.

If I got rid of my X metal XX I would need a polished pair of juliets to replaced them (need the hammerstems on one pair at least)

I'm actually considering tracking down some XX frames in the xmetal finish just so I can put those hammerstems on my xmetal Juliets

yeah ditto. but the polished is pretty cool so ah well..

I'm actually considering tracking down some XX frames in the xmetal finish just so I can put those hammerstems on my xmetal Juliets

haha.. like that guy in the other post..

I know you guys just love seeing these, especially you Brip - ha
Juliet_xmetalhammer_ruby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back