• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 2 - X Metal XX Vs Romeo 1

Round 2 - X Metal XX vs Romeo 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
as much as it pains me, i have to go for the xmetal XX. coz of the 24ks. but would i love to have a romeo? definitely. =) tough poll this is.

JONO!!!!!
DUDE!!!!!

I know deep down you meant to vote Romeo, so we'll ask for a re-count at the end.

Haha.

If you weren't so drawn to 24k, it would be a different story.

It's like a tractor beam, pulling you in . . . .

It's interesting to see the reasoning behind the votes.

I've never owned a Romeo or even put a pair on. I'm sure it's a great pair and i'm interested in one (as is everyone else), but i own two pairs of XX's and am in love with them. Another reason i didn't vote for the romeo is because of all the issues with the cracks on the lens. I know you don't have that problem, Herbs, but a lot of others do. This scares me away from them.

Another reason i didn't vote for the romeo is because of all the issues with the cracks on the lens. I know you don't have that problem, Herbs, but a lot of others do.

It must be my gentle touch.
Well, plus the fact that I keep them wrapped in cotton wool in an air-tight lead-lined trunk in the basement.

It's interesting to see the reasoning behind the votes.

I've never owned a Romeo or even put a pair on. I'm sure it's a great pair and i'm interested in one (as is everyone else), but i own two pairs of XX's and am in love with them. Another reason i didn't vote for the romeo is because of all the issues with the cracks on the lens. I know you don't have that problem, Herbs, but a lot of others do. This scares me away from them.

i reckon that lens cracking is just from misuse.. and JONO! you're just inhoneymoon period with those 24k's! wait till you get your hands on some Romeo1s..

my vote goes to the x metal xx . . .
because the romeo one have the problems with the hairline cracks and i think for that price it's unacceptable!

Congrats to SpliceD for another well-matched choice of models to spar in the poll, by the way.

And it's even stopped everyone talking about Goldbrooks for at least one thread on the Forum
:wink:

Haha - Oh, you know I'm kidding! I love G-brook chatter really!

Or do I?

@Herbsley
WTF why you have to remind me of that disaster - damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back