• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 2 - X Metal XX Vs Romeo 1

Round 2 - X Metal XX vs Romeo 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Brip...are u ok? had your breakfast yet?
the photo is just to prove i have both xx..and my default shows me rockin romeos.
is that so hard to comprehend?

you couldnt take 1 minute to read my post...see the xx pic..see my default pic...and come to the conclusion that i just wanted to show i have both? and that im voting becoz i have both? and that i prefer romeos?
i think most people voting...fair to say...only have either romeo or xx...but not both?
or maybe they have both..who knows?

im not trying to insult you..mr. oakley collector...but what were you trying to accomplish with YOUR remark?

LOLZ if you get offended on this then something is truly wrong with you...you might be missing a whole lot more homie.

I could not tell what pair you have in your default picture on the left either..

BUT, now I know how my XX would look with 24K lenses..

Relax guys. This poll is meant to be fun and not to stir up a heated competition. It's just to see how the forum as a community weighs in, not to mention getting some momentum on a slow board.

By no means am i siding with Brip, but in his defense your avatar is tiny and in black and white. At a quick glance they look like ewires to me. It wasn't until i clicked on your profile and saw your pics that i was able to tell your avatar is of you wearing Romeos. Yes, he could've done exactly what i did and saved the comment, but let's be honest. No one really goes further than the text/images on the threads.

And in your defense, Brip shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and maybe missed the meaning a bit.

Mr. Brip...are u ok? had your breakfast yet?
the photo is just to prove i have both xx..and my default shows me rockin romeos.
is that so hard to comprehend?

you couldnt take 1 minute to read my post...see the xx pic..see my default pic...and come to the conclusion that i just wanted to show i have both? and that im voting becoz i have both? and that i prefer romeos?
i think most people voting...fair to say...only have either romeo or xx...but not both?
or maybe they have both..who knows?

im not trying to insult you..mr. oakley collector...but what were you trying to accomplish with YOUR remark?

LOLZ if you get offended on this then something is truly wrong with you...you might be missing a whole lot more homie.

chill out dude why you getting so wound up? good for you, you have both, its just i expected to see a picture of a romeo if thats what you were voting for. and if you were just showing off the XX fair enough. i was just looking for some clarification, while you with YOUR remarks are coming across full of contempt. dont try to pull that "if you get insulted by this" crap, if you're insulting someone, then you ARE, no two ways about it.

Relax guys. This poll is meant to be fun and not to stir up a heated competition. It's just to see how the forum as a community weighs in, not to mention getting some momentum on a slow board.

By no means am i siding with Brip, but in his defense your avatar is tiny and in black and white. At a quick glance they look like ewires to me. It wasn't until i clicked on your profile and saw your pics that i was able to tell your avatar is of you wearing Romeos. Yes, he could've done exactly what i did and saved the comment, but let's be honest. No one really goes further than the text/images on the threads.

And in your defense, Brip shouldn't have jumped to conclusions and maybe missed the meaning a bit.

I just re-read my comment before to make sure it didnt mean anything more than it was meant to.. all i wanted was some clarification.. did i in any way use words to demean this guy? no. so whats his deal? I hate it when people just go on the attack for no damn reason.

Whatever the reasons, just let it go. The mods can ban both of you if this gets out of hand... and lock my "fun" thread. :smile:

Simple misunderstanding.

fair enough, and to CKNYC, if you misunderstood my initial comment and took offence, sorry. nothing demeaning was meant but clearly you read it differently. all i was looking for was some clarification..

Hey Mods! nothing to see here.. moving along... haha

Hey, at least we are all voting Romeo here gents, that's the important thing.

A bit of solidarity for the big old X-metal is required.

And for the record I've got two pairs of Romeos so my decision is final in this debate.

So there.
:wink:

Hey, at least we are all voting Romeo here gents, that's the important thing.

A bit of solidarity for the big old X-metal is required.

And for the record I've got two pairs of Romeos so my decision is final in this debate.

So there.
:wink:

haha well said Herbs. just a question while you're here, did you see my other post about Romeo1 nosebombs? are there really 2 different sizes or did i get a dud batch haha

If anything im sorry guys..maybe i over-reacted a little.
brip its all good bro no worries.

and to further add..romeos vs XX..cmon guys no comparison!! rooomeooooos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back