• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 3 - Batwolf Vs Fuel Cell

Round 3 - Batwolf vs Fuel Cell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fuel cell ftw

i went with fuel cell because i loved my matte white/chrome iridium science fuel cells..... and also i've heard the batwolf is a little bit smaller frame which would not fit me well....

and imo the fuel cell looks nicer, for a shield lens i like oil rigs....

The Batwolf frame is quite a bit bigger so I don't know who told you that.

Fuell Cell here.....Only because I have owned several. However the Batwolf has some cool options that the Fuel Cell doesn't. Only to be fair, I will go with what I can say for sure....Fuel Cell final answer

my vote went to the batwolfs. I think the single sweeping lense is edgier but of course it all boils down to personal style. I sold my pair a while back and i'm kicking myself in the butt for it. May pick up a customer pair come december since i just put in my order for dispatch 2s yesterday lol.

personally perfer the Fuel Cells, the Batwolf just doesn't go with my face. weird huh. and the Fuel Cell also edges it due to the fact they are used for the special edition/artist series line. =) maybe the Robert Williams will be on a Batwolf?

Back