• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 4 - Holbrooks Vs. Jupiters Vs. Frogskins

Round 4 - Holbrook vs. Jupiter vs. Frogskin

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok now this is surprising. Holbrook pushed out in front of Frogskins.

This just goes to show that things are not always as they seem with this forum. This is what makes these polls fun :smile:

Could be that Frog-fans don't look at this section of the Forum too.

I'm not that bothered on Frogs so rarely venture into the pond down there.
Maybe the same happens in reverse.

I'm kind of torn between the holbrooks and frogskins. The holbrooks just feel more solid and built better in my hands. I don't like Jupiters one bit and don't even own a pair. I'm gonna have to go with the frog!

this is such a hard question. i have 4 jupiters, 6 holbrooks and 7 frogskins. i love them all, but i think im gonna go holbrook. never mind maybe frogskin. actually holbrook, well I DONT KNO!! i cant answer this question truthfully :)

Well this is one hard poll. It's like choosing between your children. Jupiter, Frogs, and Holbrook comprise 90% of my O collection. I was tempted to go with Jupiter, just because they deserve some cred...but in the end I had to vote for Frogs.

I have to say that this was a tough poll. I like all of these pairs in their own ways. I love the retro-ness of the Frogs but honestly they don't fit me very great. I love the size/fit of the Jupiter but the Holbrook is even better. Holbrook overall followed with a tie between Jupiter/Frogskins.

Latest Posts

Back