• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Round 8 - Pit Boss Vs C-Six

Round 8 - Pit Boss vs C-Six - THE FINAL ROUND!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i vote for the Pit Boss - because i have more options to pick . . .
matte black, polished black
tron or ducati - hopefully they will make another one :eek:)

Pitboss... that one is still really Oakley. The c-six is just to make an even more expensive sunglass

I do like them both but I would have to say the pit boss. The c6 is amazing but it is only in that one edition so there aren't many colors and I also would be so terrified to wear those out it's not even funny. I like the design of the boss more and I wouldn't be as scared to wear them. Pluss I love the way the tron pit boss looks

Well that's easy. As cool as I think the C-Six is construction wise and it looks good on the face, the Pit Boss costs about a third of the cost of the base C-Six and looks better by about a million miles. the C-Six is too plain...ESPECIALLY for the money. If its that much, it had better leap off your face and it doesn't...the Pit Boss does and harkens back to the Golden Age of Oakley with its Splice etc DNA

C-Six.

The Pit Boss is too bulky. Though I will admit that from a design point of view, the Pit Boss is more Oakleyish than the C-Six. Then again, from a technical point of view, the C-Six takes the cake.

If money is not an option it is C-six hands down. I had the chance to try them on and they are hands down the best feeling sunglasses
I've ever worn. Obviously I don't have the cash for a pair but they are amazing.

I've always wanted to try the C-Six. The Pit Boss fit isn't too bad, but like canhoto said, it's really bulky. The C Six looks clean. Hopefully I can try one on someday.

tough call...

Pitboss for design

C-six for engineering

i vote Pitboss... but i'd love to own a C-six if i can afford one...

Latest Posts

Back