• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rounding out my Permanent Collection

i started pretty late as well in 2006/07... missed the Ichiros, Romeo ,Penny launches.... but 2007 was a fantastic time where you could buy brand new xmetal juliet black iridium without boxes on ebay for USD$175.... it was sweet.... you can never forget your first x metal :)

and even as recent as April 2014, i was surprise to be able to find 6 carbon Juliets from Syndey's O stores.

unfortunately a lot of my xmetals cannot match the ones u have in terms of completeness and condition.

So beautiful!!! Pennys are my fav... But its all amazing! Ok... I think about this a lot... Which one pair is your fav? The one you couldn't leave behind in a fire?

So beautiful!!! Pennys are my fav... But its all amazing! Ok... I think about this a lot... Which one pair is your fav? The one you couldn't leave behind in a fire?

Thanks brother! That's a tough question. All of my BNIB pieces have an interesting journey/story behind it (at least to me :) ). Thereby adds to the sentimental value of each piece. However, if I had to choose, I'd go with the Jordan Mars only because my wife bought it for me :)

But I've always had a soft spot for that Plasma/Fire R1. That's actually the longest owned piece I have in my permanent collection.