• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rubber Parts for jet intake aka icon filler

An accessory that nobody really needs irrelevant, you know what would be nice though is a replica or custom made x metal vault in diffrent colors types that would be nice i think ill probably snag a couple.myself..

Yeah, well if you look at aftermarket rubbers vs. OEM such as LG, they aren't inventing new parts. But all OEM colored rubbers were only sox / shox / bombs, while LG took it a step further and included colored orbital gaskets. Which is a nice accent.

I guess this guy tried taking it another step further by inventing a new part altogether. I wonder if he's sold any at all?!?!?

I wonder if he's sold any at all?!?!?
At least 3 sets of the dark red/ruby in the last 6 months according to feedback ... looks like the Seller refers to them as "Jet Intake Rubber Fillers" and "Frame Accessory Parts" ?

I have several
He used to sell complete rubber kits,many years ago before linegear and before wavella.

I believe now he only sells gaskets and the jet intakes.

He custom built 2 sest of rubbers for 2 pairs of XX 24K for me
That was like 6 or seven years ago.
They didnt hold up well, they discolored real bad.I have new rubbers from linegear coming to replace.

But I do have a green and yellow set as well as orange and red (socks and jets)on some Juliets that seem to holding up ok.
The jet intake actually fills the hole with his rubbers.
Different for sure, I kinda like it

letr me know if you guys want some pics

Last edited:
Yeah, well if you look at aftermarket rubbers vs. OEM such as LG, they aren't inventing new parts. But all OEM colored rubbers were only sox / shox / bombs, while LG took it a step further and included colored orbital gaskets. Which is a nice accent.

I guess this guy tried taking it another step further by inventing a new part altogether. I wonder if he's sold any at all?!?!?
He made gaskets before line gear. He's been around a long time and from what I know is a personal friend of BriP

You can save your $13 by just pouring candle wax in it. Provided you block the other side. That is f'ing expensive for two rubber beads:twitch:

Back