• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rubber Parts for jet intake aka icon filler

I too came upon this product from a random image search in google. I figured I'd upload the photos here for future reference in case that listing gets taken down. Personally, I don't like it. Looks weird. But yeah, maybe someone out there may like it. It's just interesting that he researched and invested tooling for these.

DSC01714_zps9a80c432.jpg

DSC01724_zps02ab4c36.jpg

1stpiconlistingDSC01719_zpsa260df44.jpg

DSC01746_zpsff2487c4.jpg

DSC01747_zps7c06d938.jpg

DSC01766_zpsc51bd4a4.jpg

DSC01782_zps83da1d5c.jpg

DSC01789_zps0eec999c.jpg

DSC01795_zps9374c3ef.jpg

DSC01798_zps9249373c.jpg

DSC01799_zps41bfd25f.jpg

DSC01800_zps6d5863c3.jpg

Well that's a shame he's not selling them anymore on ebay. I'd carefully designed and engineered my jet intake gummies in 2 minutes and cost me a leg...
DSC_4534.jpg

... a gummy bear leg that is!
DSC_4537.jpg

I'll sell mine for $1 each pair and comes in multiple colors. Best of all, if you're not satisfied with the results, you can eat them.

***DISCLOSURE*** No gummy bears were killed in the making of this post. They were humanely ingested instead.

Well that's a shame he's not selling them anymore on ebay. I'd carefully designed and engineered my jet intake gummies in 2 minutes and cost me a leg...
DSC_4534.jpg

... a gummy bear leg that is!
DSC_4537.jpg

I'll sell mine for $1 each pair and comes in multiple colors. Best of all, if you're not satisfied with the results, you can eat them.
***DISCLOSURE*** No gummy bears were killed in the making of this post. They were humanely ingested instead.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I asked here about those around a year ago, had never seen them before. Nobody here seems to use them, but if you look at his feedback / selling history, apparently some people are buying them...

I asked here about those around a year ago, had never seen them before. Nobody here seems to use them, but if you look at his feedback / selling history, apparently some people are buying them...

lol - for some reason I thought this was a new thread, but it's actually a resurrection of the thread I was referencing in my earlier post... did a search to dig it up, re-read it, then found myself back at the post I started with... :blush:

Maybe this lousy idea was the inspiration for the upcoming rubber icons... bleh

Back