• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rubber Parts for jet intake aka icon filler

and who in the hell called that feature a jet intake

Oakley...He he! Description below taken from O-Review.

Jet Intake
The Jet Intake option essentially removed any logo or defining feature from the glasses. While it was a styling choice, it made fakes harder to differentiate. The Jet Intake only lasted two years as a regular feature.

X-Metal Jet Intake (1997)
From 1997-1998 and appeared first on the Romeo. Other X-Metal glasses retained the Jet Intake on the tips of the stems since the parts were reusable accross the first four models in the lineup. Once the Penny was released, alternative stem styles were applied.

O Matter Jet Intake (1998)
First appearing on the Racing Jacket, the Moon and Gen 1 Minute applied this style. Only the Racing Jacket and Moon retain the intake, as the Minute soon changed to true metal icons when the Eye Jacket and Straight Jacket were redesigned in 1999.

Well that's a shame he's not selling them anymore on ebay. I'd carefully designed and engineered my jet intake gummies in 2 minutes and cost me a leg...
DSC_4534.jpg

... a gummy bear leg that is!
DSC_4537.jpg

I'll sell mine for $1 each pair and comes in multiple colors. Best of all, if you're not satisfied with the results, you can eat them.

***DISCLOSURE*** No gummy bears were killed in the making of this post. They were humanely ingested instead.

This whole thread is absurd. But this wonderful post made it worth reading.

Back