• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Half X United Kingdom

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a pair of x metal / ruby iridium half x's for sale, no box unfortunately but it has micro bag and coin, looking for £250 ono.
photos available , also have a few other bits in other sections

Some people reacted to this post.
haha are you serious with that price?

Laaaaaawwwwllllz

gotta bring the price down man. People stateside can custom build a Half X Ruby combo for as little as $200 USD...with box, coin etc. and with the exchange rate 250 GBP is $375 USD

Maybe by X-Metal he meant... adamantium...

Gentlemen - the rule is that posts in the exchange section should only be replied to if you want to advance a sale (i.e., buy it, or ask questions about what is for sale). Don't tell people what you think about the price and if it is or isn't fair value, they have the right to sell it for whatever price they want. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, but don't hijack a thread like this.

You mean to tell me that no one ever takes everyone elses for sale threads off topic....

@bengal

check your price tag! maybe you just put in the wrong currency in?!

:focus:

Username Hidden said:
Gentlemen - the rule is that posts in the exchange section should only be replied to if you want to advance a sale (i.e., buy it, or ask questions about what is for sale). Don't tell people what you think about the price and if it is or isn't fair value, they have the right to sell it for whatever price they want. If you don't like the price, don't buy it, but don't hijack a thread like this.

Respectfully disagree. If I was way off base regarding the value of a piece, I would want to know so I could decide if then wanted to keep it or really wanted to sell it and lower the price. I suppose one could PM, but I would consider advising a seller of current market value based on what we see as part of potentially advancing a sale.

Username Hidden said:
Respectfully disagree. If I was way off base regarding the value of a piece, I would want to know so I could decide if then wanted to keep it or really wanted to sell it and lower the price. I suppose one could PM, but I would consider advising a seller of current market value based on what we see as part of potentially advancing a sale.

I agree with this statement, but that's different from heckling with comments like "Actual Rubies" and "adamantium". That's not needed.

Back