• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Iridium Collection

I have got to ask on your first post, You have the pouches on the last pic, what are those? Not the Glasses cleaner, Thank You

Spade115

Hello Spade! So, those pouches were a phone case on the left and a detachable pouch I had in one of my military boots on the right. I didn't really had an usage for those so I kept it in my collection. This second pouch could not be bought separately, different from the phone case.

Hello Spade! So, those pouches were a phone case on the left and a detachable pouch I had in one of my military boots on the right. I didn't really had an usage for those so I kept it in my collection. This second pouch could not be bought separately, different from the phone case.

Every time i see stuff like that I want them for my backpack lol.

Those are awesome man lol

That is a very nice collection! Ruby iridium was one of the many reasons that turned me into an Oakley zombie lol
Congrats.

@Yoshida, are you going to add the new Ruby Prizm to the collection? Just curious.

Sent from Q's Note5

Hello QLR1!!
So yeah, in this F&F, I just got my first pieces with that lenses: a Sliver XL, a Double Edge and the Jawbreaker (I always wanted to have a Jawbreaker but never had the excuse... :D).
I also got a EVZero that I'll actually start wearing, to try out this Prizm version. I have no idea if I'll like it, so it's a field test really. If I don't like it I'll likely go back to the store and have an exchange for another pair for my collection...

Ruby Prizm looks so different from the normal Ruby that I'm not sure I'll like it, I have the impression I won't, because I tried 24K for a while in the past and I got fed up with it pretty quick. I want to try though.
Did you like the Ruby Prizm?

Hello QLR1!!
So yeah, in this F&F, I just got my first pieces with that lenses: a Sliver XL, a Double Edge and the Jawbreaker (I always wanted to have a Jawbreaker but never had the excuse... :D).
I also got a EVZero that I'll actually start wearing, to try out this Prizm version. I have no idea if I'll like it, so it's a field test really. If I don't like it I'll likely go back to the store and have an exchange for another pair for my collection...

Ruby Prizm looks so different from the normal Ruby that I'm not sure I'll like it, I have the impression I won't, because I tried 24K for a while in the past and I got fed up with it pretty quick. I want to try though.
Did you like the Ruby Prizm?
I'm not much a Ruby fan. I tried the Prizm in store... It looked OK; more red than the current Ruby, but I didn't pay more attention to it because the store had non polarized pairs.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back