• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Iridium Lens Colour Question

Pharg - that is a very nice pair of ruby lenses you have there. Typically you will see slight variations within different batches of ruby lenses and the consensus is that the ones with the purple centers are much more sought after then the ones with more orange hues.

Typically you will see slight variations within different batches of ruby lenses and the consensus is that the ones with the purple centers are much more sought after then the ones with more orange hues.
I got lucky then because I like the ones I got with more red/orange hues. :)

Last edited:
Great, thanks guys, lots of good responses! I'll definitely be keeping them as they look great and I like them more each time I wear them. Good point about not wanting them to be too close to a fire lens as now I have an excuse to buy some matt black chain link with fire lenses!

Good point about not wanting them to be too close to a fire lens
I like them both. My Ruby lenses have more red in them compared to my fire iridium ones which seem to have more yellow/gold. As you see in the pic I posted I have my ruby lenses on a matte black frame so they look great. On the other hand, I have my fire iridium lenses on a metallic gold frame so it is a complete different look. In sum I love them both and I am sure you will too

Latest Posts

Back