• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Lens For Romeo 2.0???

vyn said:
did this really exist? a reputable ebayer sold me these telling me that it came straight from the factory and was never sold to the public.
It is true that some ruby R2 exist. Not speaking to the authenticity of any particular item, but your reputable eBayer speaks the truth.

Yeh I remember reading an article about a guy who worked for Oakley and started taking home prototypes and unsold products and selling them on ebay, so it is definitely possible that they are real.

here are the pics of my r2 with ruby
photo3.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

where can i buy romeo2.0 lenses? need it very badly

Oakley does not sell them them outright..... You need to send them your frame and have them install it for you. I have tried on several occasions to order by sku# etc. But the item is noted in their system, that the buyer must send in the frame. If you have never changed out lenses they are a bit of a pain. I have done several, you get used to it. You will need a T-5 torx. DO NOT TRY WITH THE JULIET T-6 TORX, it will not work..... Oakle sells them for $69.00 non polarized and $89.00 for polarized. Ebay is $30-40 more on top of their price......

There are some aftermarket, but they are a horrible fit.......

Back