• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby lens

Mmmmmmm Ruby... Hard to find mint and first gen. Expensive if you do. Consider Torch custom cuts?
I was looking into customs. There is only one pair of customs that are oakley on ebay. The dude flat out told me he wouldn't ship to apo! Unbelievable. He'll ship to the middle east but not to the men and women of service.

I was looking into customs. There is only one pair of customs that are oakley on ebay. The dude flat out told me he wouldn't ship to apo! Unbelievable. He'll ship to the middle east but not to the men and women of service.
We have people here who can custom cut for you and I'm thinking they will ship to APO

That would be great! I of course prefer oakley even if custom because the current available oem ruby are just too much like fire.

Nah skip feebay. That's a last resort. We have plenty of cutters here. The best practice would be to send the frame to a cutter so they can be cut for that frame since all X Metal frames vary a tiny bit. You can't really do that for your husband's so I would go with a pre cut one. @Chris A Hardaway does good work from what I've seen and I bet he would ship to APO.

My original Juliet Ruby lenses from 2000 on top. New Triggerman Torch lenses on bottom.
IMG_0899.JPG

Nah skip feebay. That's a last resort. We have plenty of cutters here. The best practice would be to send the frame to a cutter so they can be cut for that frame since all X Metal frames vary a tiny bit. You can't really do that for your husband's so I would go with a pre cut one. @Chris A Hardaway does good work from what I've seen and I bet he would ship to APO.
That's the guy who said no! Talk to him if you will. It'll ship to my german address but then I'd have to pay import fees!

Back