• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Ruby Lenses 101

Damn, those are deep!
Thanks buddy. Plenty of purple in all of them.

I got very lucky on eBay for the penny. My favorite x metaL by far.

Trump hooked me up with some great straightlink donors and of course @Chris A Hardaway chopped them up to fit the XS and Juliet.

The mars I have sold since that picture was taken, to buy a diferent set, but got lucky from buying a ruby set from @Chris A Hardaway.

Thanks buddy. Plenty of purple in all of them.

I got very lucky on eBay for the penny. My favorite x metaL by far.

Trump hooked me up with some great straightlink donors and of course @Chris A Hardaway chopped them up to fit the XS and Juliet.

The mars I have sold since that picture was taken, to buy a diferent set, but got lucky from buying a ruby set from @Chris A Hardaway.
They sure don’t make them like they used to.
Even the nicer straight links I have aren’t even close to the rubies of old.
C7D5BCBC-9F97-469C-BA44-DED1CE0AE019.jpeg
F81DEDE2-4FAD-43CB-8844-7F7E2E41650F.jpeg
55E82360-719A-4306-BC8A-4CFC6CDC770F.jpeg

Very true. But I have gotten lucky at some Illinois vaults. Purple hues but still has the fruby outside.
View attachment 704784
Yeah those look nice.
Just chop that damn yellow out.
Did you have to pair up the nicer ones or did the right and left match up?
I had to pair up a couple of mine from the vault sale, seemed there was always one color nicer than the other😩

Yeah those look nice.
Just chop that damn yellow out.
Did you have to pair up the nicer ones or did the right and left match up?
I had to pair up a couple of mine from the vault sale, seemed there was always one color nicer than the other😩
Agreed! They will be chopped 😃

No on the mix matching. I am ******* paranoid of combining sets after someone told me it could mess with your eyes since each batch is different. No idea if that is true.

Agreed! They will be chopped 😃

No on the mix matching. I am ******* paranoid of combining sets after someone told me it could mess with your eyes since each batch is different. No idea if that is true.
Good to know, I thought left was left, and right was right. Seems odd one left would be different then another left.🤷🏻‍♂️

Back