• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ruby Red Juliet X01733 On Ebay

That is more like curious what someone is asking for them, I'm never surprised by the claims people make in the titles. Authentic, yes, but RARE? Hardly. Has the original box. Wow. No coin or bag and glasses have scratches. That's rare? Seriously, Oakley likely made hundreds of thousands of these glasses. Unless it's a low serial or a limited edition numbered set, how does it qualify as rare. Oh....i get it, because they are no longer produced and out of production......JMO. Just annoyed by ebay and sellers that add all kinds of keywords in titles that have NOTHING to do with their item. Rant over lol.
Tim

That is more like curious what someone is asking for them, I'm never surprised by the claims people make in the titles. Authentic, yes, but RARE? Hardly. Has the original box. Wow. No coin or bag and glasses have scratches. That's rare? Seriously, Oakley likely made hundreds of thousands of these glasses. Unless it's a low serial or a limited edition numbered set, how does it qualify as rare. Oh....i get it, because they are no longer produced and out of production......JMO. Just annoyed by ebay and sellers that add all kinds of keywords in titles that have NOTHING to do with their item. Rant over lol.
Tim
:lolsign:

How about when they state "LEGIT or your money back!"

That's "expensive" bay price. If you are curious to know what they sell for Oakley forum price, check out the exchange section.

I think the point has been missed. There are NO Juliets currently in the exchange like this pr.
X-Metal Juliet with serial # X001733. This makes them a pair with the HIGHLY sought after ruby red lenses. These lenses were only available on serial numbers under 5000 from what I have heard.
The price is high but it has a bidder that I bet knows what they are.
BTW..
I am in no way associated with the sale.

I think the point has been missed. There are NO Juliets currently in the exchange like this pr.
X-Metal Juliet with serial # X001733. This makes them a pair with the HIGHLY sought after ruby red lenses. These lenses were only available on serial numbers under 5000 from what I have heard.
BTW..
Its highly sought after if the tint is red like the ruby gem, unfortunately the tint to me looks like the current "Fruby" tint, too much orange tint to it, nothing against the item or seller, just pointing that out.

BTW..

I second the motion regarding the lenses. What I am saying is that as far as price, being sold on "expensive" bay it can be somewhat cheap or ridiculously high which is usually the case. I bet there are watchers on these pairs waiting for last minute lol

The seller is a she and she did state that the lenses are original and look like they have been replaced but have not.
Tim, you missed on this one. They really are what they are: rare, desirable X serial Juliets under 5000 with the original inner box and missing the universal sleeve.
They'll still fetch at least $500 because someone has a sleeve to complete them.

Curious..... If this is the much sought after X Metal/Ruby pair we all desire why is the frame stated as "Black" and lenses "Ruby Red?"...... I thought X Metal/Ruby was the desired colorway? What you got on this pair RVF?

Back