• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ruby Romeo 1 lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm after some ruby Romeo 1 lenses. Only interested in OEM, but custom cut are fine too. If anyone has any they're happy to sell, that would be appreciated.

I'm also prepared to buy donor lenses and get them cut, but I'd need to find someone to cut them for me in that case.

Thanks in advance!

Some people reacted to this post.
@illumination, there were only three OEM lens options for the r1; black, gold, fire iridiums. ni ruby i am afraid. your only option to get ruby lenses is to get some donor lenses and cut them or source them out precut by members here. @InfiniteHero , @xmetalmaniac, and oakleyonthespot.com are recommended sources.

Thanks for the feedback guys. @dragonvoi I didn't know that, but definitely good to know, thank you. I'll look into getting hold of the members you mention to see what the possibilities are.

I guess in the mean time I am now looking for Ruby Romeo 1 donor lenses :)

actually, looking at oakleyonthespot.com, they have them on their website!

Thanks all.

oakleyonthespot is run by forum member @salj838

Username Hidden said:
oakleyonthespot is run by forum member @salj838
thanks. I couldn't remember her forum name.

Romeo 1 - OAKLEY ON THE SPOT I just got a pair from her(member salj838 in this forum) and the workmanship is remarkable, smooth and virtually like factory.

@salj838, If you see this, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full. I'll try again a bit later. thanks.

Back