• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Ruby VR50 Photochromic Radarlock Pitch lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is a safehouse photochromic lens issued for the athletes competing in the London Olympics. Brand new and never used. I have few of these lenses left.

It was never available officially. Price is 80 USD shipped worldwide. I think the only time this lens was sold officially was the Echelon Limited Edition Radars.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take this too

Probably my favourite riding lens.
Get a couple while you can!
:crazypilot:

Anyone knows if these can be cut down to fit Juliets, Romeos or XXs? I'm thinking they would look awesome on some X-Metals (please don't hate me for wanting to cut them out)

Username Hidden said:
Anyone knows if these can be cut down to fit Juliets, Romeos or XXs? I'm thinking they would look awesome on some X-Metals (please don't hate me for wanting to cut them out)

@Chris A Hardaway will give you a more exact answer, but I'm almost positive the answer is no. However, I beliebe they can be cut for PB1

Username Hidden said:
@Chris A Hardaway will give you a more exact answer, but I'm almost positive the answer is no. However, I beliebe they can be cut for PB1
Too bad, my only PB is the Tron and that doesn't fit these lenses. Hopefully Chris an clarify if they'll fit Xmetals

Username Hidden said:
... (please don't hate me for wanting to cut them out)
Sacrilege!
:focus-97:

Are these sold?

i thought photochromic lens are clear ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back