• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rucksack Identification

Chief_nourusher

Oakley Beginner
Hello,

Just wondering if you can help. Bought this back in about 2001 and just wondering if you know which model it is? Selling a Kevlar wallet in eBay and amazed by the response from people so I was wondering if my old rucksack was collectable or not.

Thanks
20180121_135533.jpg
20180121_135553.jpg
20180121_135533.jpg
20180121_135533.jpg
20180121_135553.jpg

Gosh that was quick. Thanks for that. Looking on the web there seems to be a few versions of this. I'm assuming this is the first one. So is this an item collectors are interested in and if so what sort of price would you expect?

It's an excellent rucksack but just wondering if I should keep using it or sell it. Been amazed by the quality of my Kevlar wallet that I've used daily for about 12 years and it is still great.

Cheers

The icon is a nice bag, the value of it isn’t much unless it’s brand new. I would say 50 to 60 dollars in good condition
Agee with you @Nortika +1
Gosh that was quick. Thanks for that. Looking on the web there seems to be a few versions of this. I'm assuming this is the first one. So is this an item collectors are interested in and if so what sort of price would you expect?

It's an excellent rucksack but just wondering if I should keep using it or sell it. Been amazed by the quality of my Kevlar wallet that I've used daily for about 12 years and it is still great.

Cheers
@Chief_nourusher no sell bro enjoy it ;)

Thanks to you both,

I'll just keep it and keep using it. It's a great bag, taken it all around the world and it still looks like new.

Thanks again :)

I had the same one. It went strong for about 15 years, went all over the Caribbean with me. Now the rubber on the zipper pulls is wearing out and breaking and it is starting to fall apart. Found a killer deal on a 3.0 recently... hoping for another 15 years out of it. Enjoy! It's amazing what memories something as simple as a backpack can be a part of.

Back