• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumored New Frogskins!!! (Not Backlight)

Let them please bring back the Neon/Fire ones then too :)

Agreed! I sold my neon yellows like a dummy for $200 a little over a year ago. If I got my hands on another pair, it will close a gap in my collection and I might graduate from frog collecting and move on to something else :)

jiveSEVEN hit this one on the head, its should kill scalpers and make let us get some nice looking frogskins for cheap! a hundo for frogs with those lenses a must have for me. matte black/violet here i come and even possibly the clear/violet

my exact thoughts as well...I'd love to have those lenses for cheap! High fiiiiiiive *borat voice*

Pre-ordered mine yesterday - got myself one of each. It's niiiiice *borat voice*

jk-27: How/where do you pre-order? I should do this, may help with the anxiety of new releases!

I've pre-ordered them from a store here in the UK, I've normally always pre-ordered my Frogskins from there and they've been great. I've been getting my hands on stuff a few weeks before the other stores seem to have them in stock.

I just checked and unfortunately they don't ship to the US, they only ship to EU countries.

Ha I like how the clear with vilolet lenses are still listing over $200 on ebay.

My dad lost his about 20 years ago while we were jet skiing one summer. He was trying to help me and I remember saying DAD where are your sunglasses!!! Sad day when Dads frogskins ended up at the bottom of a lake. So I know what I will be getting him for Xmas clear frogs with violet lenses.....YAYYYYY

Theyve been on the website for about a week now.