• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumored New Frogskins!!! (Not Backlight)

Oakleyjoe

Oakley Beginner
So I went into my local O-Store today and got to talking to a couple guys who were there. I asked them if they've heard of anything new coming out. They told me about a new set pf frogs coming not a collection though. After hearing this from them, I went to N3L and asked and they verified it! Here are the color combos (they wouldn't give me skus)

Matte black w/ black polar
Polished clear w/ violet
Polished white w/ ruby

Have you guys heard anything of these coming out?

So I went into my local O-Store today and got to talking to a couple guys who were there. I asked them if they've heard of anything new coming out. They told me about a new set pf frogs coming not a collection though. After hearing this from them, I went to N3L and asked and they verified it! Here are the color combos (they wouldn't give me skus)

Matte black w/ black polar
Polished clear w/ violet
Polished white w/ ruby

Have you guys heard anything of these coming out?

Sounds odd. Clear w/ violet and White w/ ruby were released quite a while ago. Could be a re-release but I didn't think Oakley re-released fairly recent model/colourways. I'd like it if they did though.

ya i dont see this happening but hey im totally down for them bring them back. save me the money so i can get them at retail not the bay price.