• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Running short on room...

:popcorn:

First, let me just say my wife has quite a few of her own Oakleys (plus tons of leggings, nail stuff and other assorted vices). The issue is truly becoming about usable space. I made some changes to the room and it works pretty well.
IMG_5474.JPG
IMG_5475.JPG

Now, what to do with a new countertop...:behindsofa: :D

At least you have a spare room to use as your "Oakley room". I have 2 singles, a double, countertop and cube ALL in the master bedroom. How's that for patience?

That said I also need more space (a new tower) so I may need a "drive" soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you know, that medicine cabinet can hang on side of the mega tower above the fish tank. Put that lamp on the floor and use that table as a pedestal for the countertop. You could then put the lamp on top of the counter top. Just curious, what is the dimension of that room?

you know, that medicine cabinet can hang on side of the mega tower above the fish tank. Put that lamp on the floor and use that table as a pedestal for the countertop. You could then put the lamp on top of the counter top. Just curious, what is the dimension of that room?
It is 11' x 11'. My medicine cabinet didn't have those hooks to hang it. Plus that would block the visibility of my X-metals as I walk in the room :eek:...I had thought of putting the countertop on the nightstand, but I don't think it will fit. I have some planning to do once the countertop arrives!

Back