• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust Decay Fuel Cell And Breadbox Pricing

I dont really think theyll go to the vaults at reduced prices early. I think theyll keep them are regular until most are eventually sold.

I dont really think theyll go to the vaults at reduced prices early. I think theyll keep them are regular until most are eventually sold.

Exactly!! Just like the Pit Boss, some of the vaults will have them, but they will be regular price.

Popped into the Covent Garden store yesterday and the pair there had a great, even finish on both glasses and case. But then there's the pricing. £500 RRP over here, which is about $850...

Yeah its not fair you guys get a much bigger rang then we do plus you get in store or online offers all the time like the dog tags a few weeks bag we don't get anything here... Anyway back to the topic I was in Vegas couple of weeks back and the had the fuel cells in my hotel for $750

More than retail, are authorized dealers supposed to markup over MSRP?

They werent there when I typed that I did search fuel cell. It seems theyre still adding some stuff to the new site.

The rusted BreadBox is around $500 yes. Ive seen it once come into my store. (Corporate). Comes in a rusted (treasure-like) hard box. Looks really nice. Unfortunately the rarity of them we couldnt sell them to the employee that ordered them and sent them back. Haha