• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust Decay Fuel Cell And Breadbox Pricing

I have no problems with those mammaries. I would bring my snorkel and stay there for hours..
On a serious note, i understand the case and special display items will be quite nice. Still not $500 worth of produce, but hope to see 1st hand soon.

I ain't hatin', Kate. I know all about the burger diet too.

Edit: Photos removed of KU's derriere. Don't be fooled by photoshop boys. You nailed better in HS. She's early twenties. If its not high and tight now, lookout.

Annnd back to topic!

Last edited:
I ain't hatin', Kate. I know all about the burger diet too.

kate-upton-mercedes-benz-fashion-week-06-445×800 | Bangers and Nash

college-candy-600x450.jpg

Annnd back to topic!
Awesome in the front, terrible in the back :p

So, trying to find out if anyone has laid eyes on the fallout Fuel Cell. Also curious as to what it comes with besides a rusted case. Trying to decide if I want to wait and pick a pair up or just get another x-metal.

I'm really interested in those but before willing to shell 500$ I'd like to seem them, there are absolutely no pictures excepted one on the net... Is the date is still June 1st ?

Well, I am going to San Diego in June, so I plan on stopping by HQ to see what they can do with my Time Bomb. I am hoping they have something for me to put my hands on. If not, I will be in Vegas for a weekend after Diego. Maybe I can track something down there. Either way, 5 bills for something other than x-metal is very hard for me to grasp. But, I want one if they are that impressive :)

On a lighter note, can we edit the Kate pictures to just focus on front and center? I look at the 1st picture and smile, I then look at the other two and don't know if I should poke my eyes out or stick my finger down the back of my throat to eject lunch.