• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rust decay plate

Hey!!! I made those!!! I bribed a cop to let me take them off a dead guy at the scene of a motorcycle accident, only cost me $20. And then I had to scrub dried blood off of them, and that took FOREVER!

Then I did the job in my parent's garage, because I still live at home with them. After I got tired of toking up and playing x-box. And they look great! I was gonna charge $1000, because that's what they're really worth now, but decided to try the German market first for 500 Euros...

All your criticisms hurt my feelings... :cry: Screw you guys... :mad-35: Auf Wiedersehen!!!!

Hey!!! I made those!!! I bribed a cop to let me take them off a dead guy at the scene of a motorcycle accident, only cost me $20. And then I had to scrub dried blood off of them, and that took FOREVER!

Then I did the job in my parent's garage, because I still live at home with them. After I got tired of toking up and playing x-box. And they look great! I was gonna charge $1000, because that's what they're really worth now, but decided to try the German market first for 500 Euros...

All your criticisms hurt my feelings... :cry: Screw you guys... :mad-35: Auf Wiedersehen!!!!
What ever happened to that guy? :rofl:

Well if anyone did like them, it would just take a few minutes with a very fine grit sandpaper to smooth the insides down. I don't know what would ever entice someone to rust the inside of their earstems..... but you do you, as the saying goes :idk:

you could get a similar effect by dusting a pair in cocoa powder

Back