• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rustpot M Frame Collection

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
This is what I have to choose from;
IMG_1068.jpg

The two complete pairs are what I wore today and yesterday, the other 8 frames and 18 lenses just got cleaned and ready to wear.

I'll make it easy, one of the 2.0 and a clear lens are going back to my desk at work for daily safety glasses. Other than that with all the choices I have it's just boggling. I literally can't make up my mind how I want to combine everything.

Lenses --Fire(2), Ice, Gold(2), Black(2), Black Polarized, Grey(3), VR28, VR50, G30, G26, Clear(3), Blue(2)

Frames --Black Pro w/ white, Black Pro w/ black, Black w/ gunmetal, Black w/ livestrong socks & gunmetal icons, Black 2.0, Metallic Sand Pro, Gold X, Black w/ fingerprint stems, Dr Chop brushed metal w/ flag icons.

Any suggestions on what to go for next?

My goal is to get one of every frame, one of every lens, and one of every tint.

So that leaves;
Gen 1, Mag, Gen 2 straight stem, 3.0
V, Strip, 67, Hybrid (1), Hybrid S, Slash, Mag (we'll not do all the mag sizes)
Photochromic, Persimmon, Yellow, HI Persimmon, HI Yellow, HI Blue, Positive Red, Jade, Amber, Slate, Laser, Blue (non-VR28 base)

I love how they are just in a pile.....

I could arrange them in some way, but that would require choosing what lens goes to what frame. I just can't do that right now.

I suppose a gold goes with Gold X, but beyond that I'm stumped. Heater, Hybrid, and Strike are wearable for me. Sweep is too small (Hybrid is borderline) so it's good I only have one of those. I have the most in Strike, then Heater, but a few repeats that I'd rather trade off, and a few are clear or too light or specialized (VR50, G26) for regular use.

Brushed metal/USA with Ice maybe? Or Blue. Or something else...

Fire with the Livestrong-socked set? That was my black polarized daily wear combo for a long time, not sure how I feel about fire going onto my first pair...

There are just too many choices!

Nice collection you got there Rusty! I'm especially liking the Gold X. I'm still looking for my first pair of M-Frames myself...