• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rustpot Sale: Radarlocks, Minute Machine, Micro Bags, Tower, Cube, Jawbreaker, POP, Ads, The Book

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Vintage Frogskin here!!!!

Send me a text when you can!

Some people reacted to this post.
hi sir, pls pm me the pics of the red MM thank u

pm'd

Username Hidden said:
Yea I hear you. I kinda thought I had first dibs on the pop stuff but didn't. I shouldn't have left my phone inside while I was out talking to my neighbor.
I don't mean to sound blunt, it's early in the morning yet, but there's a bit of difference between asking for details on something and asking where to pay.

If everyone that sent me a PM on an item had dibs I'd never sell anything. Without any kind of language signifying commitment nothing is being held. Between people posting, PMs, Facebook messages, texts, I've had interest from multiple parties on every item. I don't expect payment within the day, but as I said if all I know is that you're interested all I will do is answer your questions or work on a potential deal.

Another pic upload. I can't tapatalk upload to conversations this all the tagging.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295925.862115.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295932.796856.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295940.366917.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295947.723380.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295954.841031.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295962.344754.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295969.782201.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438295977.202873.jpg

@Patient_Cero
@MasterO
@PgAndy

Got pics of the RX case?

Username Hidden said:
I don't mean to sound blunt, it's early in the morning yet, but there's a bit of difference between asking for details on something and asking where to pay.

If everyone that sent me a PM on an item had dibs I'd never sell anything. Without any kind of language signifying commitment nothing is being held. Between people posting, PMs, Facebook messages, texts, I've had interest from multiple parties on every item. I don't expect payment within the day, but as I said if all I know is that you're interested all I will do is answer your questions or work on a potential deal.

yea.. i get your point but both myself and someone else pm'd within a very short time of your listing. there is just a common courtesy of creating a que. There have been numerous times i have come up 3 or 4th and was told as such. No dibs but asking for pictures right up front to see what is the item, condition ect.

No one is going to give you grief over selling something. but to be honest the person you sold it to you should have said someone else is up before you let me fill them in and you send a pm. granted no one expects you to wait 5 days.

I was interested in the cube box. had i not been i wouldn't have asked for more info. I am not going to pay sight unseen.

One of the things in your favor is that you have been a very good seller and thats what i love about everyone here.

I hope that your understand the other side and hope it hasn't or wont happen to you.

that MM is a beautiful watch and i still like that bag.

Good luck on your items.

you got PM for the MM

PM sent and free bump.

Username Hidden said:
Didn't get a PM

10th Mountain and Flying Tiger bags are gone.

OTT ad is gone.

Cube and shoe combo are gone.

Arghhh.... Can't believe I didn't see this one [action: kicking self] :headbang: