• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rva.

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
How goes it OF fam? Ive been on here for a hot sex now, but never really introduced myself. I hail from the capital of Virginia, good ole Richmond.
Most everyone I know calls me 'Breedz'. Feel free to use that or wrist or guy or cutie or whatever your heart fancies.
Most people on here already know, but Im addicted to the Holbrook.

I look forward to watching the site and the bonds of the community of to continually grow!

Not even one "hi" back.. ya jerks!
LOL...sorry but i literally LOL reading that.
What's up wrist? don't see ya here often...hope you don't feel this is a forced comment lol.
Holbrook is a sexy frame, but not many people can wear it. like myself. maybe it's a asian thing.

Hi Wrist! Holbrook's are cool and fit me well, but like yoshi said, I can't wear them. They look so goofy on me lol. This is going to sound really weird, but the Montefrio's actually look much better...which doesn't make sense. Oh well.

Montefrio is a great frame for asian type faces, nothing to big. I just find the frame very odd looking... I don't know what O was thinking when designing that frame.

Haha, its cool peeps. Im def around, I just dont post as much as a lot of the other guys. I tend to pop up with new glasses info from time to time, or chime in my opinion here and there. Ive def loved my time here on the OF, and will continue to do so as the community grows and evolves.

I had the Woodgrain Montefrio, and hated how it looked on my face, so I sold it to my homie jls5en. I like to pretend the Holbrooks were made just for me, haha.

Also, its nice to actually have a response :D

Haha, its cool peeps. Im def around, I just dont post as much as a lot of the other guys. I tend to pop up with new glasses info from time to time, or chime in my opinion here and there. Ive def loved my time here on the OF, and will continue to do so as the community grows and evolves.

I had the Woodgrain Montefrio, and hated how it looked on my face, so I sold it to my homie jls5en. I like to pretend the Holbrooks were made just for me, haha.

Also, its nice to actually have a response :D

haha wrist, you need to get into some X-metals!

Latest Posts

Back