• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RX Lenses Available for giveaway.

Chris A Hardaway

The Man Loves to Chop 'Em.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
San Luis Obispo, CA
Please message me if you have an RX similar to +1.50 -1.00 Axis 090 or if from an MD it could look like +0.50 +1.00 Axis 180...

I might have an XX XMetal set of lenses that can work for you. To legally and properly dispense them I need a copy of your RX to verify you are within ANSI tolerances on these.

Black Iridium for XX XMetal.

Feel free to PM me a photo of your RX.

Oakley dosen't make prescription OEM lenses for my Oakley Juliet's any more. I know there are other companies that make lenses such as Revant. But I would rather have OEM lenses is there a place where people can share what prescription lenses they are looking for, and then others can post what they have. I'm sure I am not the only one that has to chage his script every couple of years. Thanks any help would be great.

Oakley dosen't make prescription OEM lenses for my Oakley Juliet's any more. I know there are other companies that make lenses such as Revant. But I would rather have OEM lenses is there a place where people can share what prescription lenses they are looking for, and then others can post what they have. I'm sure I am not the only one that has to chage his script every couple of years. Thanks any help would be great.
I’ve thought about doing that. I do trade a lot of RX lenses among a group of friends. I’ve gotten 3 or 4 pairs for my wife that way.

Latest Posts

Back