• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RX Os Maybe?

idk is not a big deal on rx frames for me to be oakley ones. i be wearing them probably to like watch tv and the computer, thats when i have the most trouble. I have a 32 inch llcd that is hooked up to my laptop, and i have a wireless keyboard and mouse, so i sit waaaay back and i have some trouble reading stuff...

ohh and btw, they DID have Sean John frames, but i didnt even bother looking at the price tag cause i figured they would be hella expensive.

idk is not a big deal on rx frames for me to be oakley ones. i be wearing them probably to like watch tv and the computer, thats when i have the most trouble. I have a 32 inch llcd that is hooked up to my laptop, and i have a wireless keyboard and mouse, so i sit waaaay back and i have some trouble reading stuff...
i dont wear rx frames YET :cool:, but not to crazy about the day i do need them. Just having to carry around rx frames plus my sunnies doesnt sound like to much fun.

and by the way, I also use a 32inch lcdtv for a monitor lol. but i prob sit to close to it :(

i dont wear rx frames YET :cool:, but not to crazy about the day i do need them. Just having to carry around rx frames plus my sunnies doesnt sound like to much fun.

and by the way, I also use a 32inch lcdtv for a monitor lol. but i prob sit to close to it :(

yea i too sit to close to it sometimes. and yea by no mean was i lookin forward to this, but i gotta see you knw :cool:

i highly recommend contacts. i only keep glasses as a back up and i don't have to worry about rx sunglasses.

i had a lot of trouble with them at first (a lot of people do) but once you get acclimated they are a lot better.

ha! contacts freak me out man id rather carry rx's around:)
putting something on my eye like that, ugh! :mad:

lol, i had that problem at first. took me like 5 minutes to get them out the first time. now i can just reach up and poke my eyeball without blinking (assuming my finger is clean...).

ha! contacts freak me out man id rather carry rx's around:)
putting something on my eye like that, ugh! :mad:

i so agree. my brother wears contatcts and regular glasses. idk about the contacts i never liked them, sticking your finger up there. so easy to put glasses on :)

Been wearing glasses from when I was sixteen: started off only needing them to read and watch TV......then it's a slippery slope....Got use to wearing them now and don't feel any lack of prestige or confidence wearing them. They're just like any other piece of equipment, they're there to aid you.

Latest Posts

Back