• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rx Prizm Bronze?

TheLamonster

Oakley Beginner
I hate wearing contacts and I love wearing sunglasses, so that means that all of my sunglasses have to be prescription. I've recently fallen in love with Prizm Tungsten but it's occasionally too dark (14% VLT) and I think Prizm Bronze (17% VLT) would hit that sweet spot of lovely warmth, increased contrast and high visibility on cloudy days or even indoors.

Has anybody heard anything about Oakley ever offering Prizm Bronze prescription lenses? @Chris A Hardaway said he heard a rumor that Prizm Violet might be available in prescription this fall, but I haven't heard anything about Bronze yet.

Hey man
Hmm, I find that Prizm Tungsten boosts contrast. It's almost comparable to that of the Prizm Shallow Water lens.
I don't know much about the Prizm Bronze and if it'll be offered in Rx, but could be something that could be another option is the Prizm Ruby lens, or if you want to go with something a little bit conservative, try the Prizm Grey.

Last edited:
Back