• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying S.I. Fuel Cell POW/MIA

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or trade with my cash. :p

Some people reacted to this post.
LOL you will get one one day my friend

i never expected that one to be so in demand. honestly though it is a amazing piece

Username Hidden said:
i never expected that one to be so in demand. honestly though it is a amazing piece

Was not expecting to be gone on the site that soon. :(

Username Hidden said:
Was not expecting to be gone on the site that soon. :(
How long were they on there? I (via my wife, who is in law enforcement) first went on there in early June and they were gone by end of summer it seemed.

EDIT: Doing some digging on the Forum search function, looks like they were first available in early May and gone in late September.

Username Hidden said:
How long were they on there? I (via my wife, who is in law enforcement) first went on there in early June and they were gone by end of summer it seemed.

EDIT: Doing some digging on the Forum search function, looks like they were first available in early May and gone in late September.

Yes sir. That is why I snagged them steel Icons while they still there. Sigh.

Username Hidden said:
Yes sir. That is why I snagged them steel Icons while they still there. Sigh.
Have the Steel Flag Fuel Cells always been $120 (listed at $150 retail)? Pretty different pricing compared to the usual discount. Also, what are the characters on the inside of the earstem?

Username Hidden said:
Have the Steel Flag Fuel Cells always been $120 (listed at $150 retail)? Pretty different pricing compared to the usual discount. Also, what are the characters on the inside of the earstem?

When I calculated most of the items, it amounted to 40%. I called and asked about the fuel cell, they said that discount varies.

Some weird writings.
yhuvumyh.jpg

It's Greek. Scrawled in the wall at Thermopylae by Leonids and the 300. Roughly translates to "come and take them" - their response to be asked to lay down their weapons.

Username Hidden said:
It's Greek. Scrawled in the wall at Thermopylae by Leonids and the 300. Roughly translates to "come and take them" - their response to be asked to lay down their weapons.

I knew i should have came and took them when they were available. Lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.