• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying S.I. Fuel Cell POW/MIA

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now that I'm not on my phone: The letters are actually -- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ (upper case) μολὼν λαβέ (lower case). The letters as written on the glasses are a copy of the text as written on the wall by Leonidas (or whoever wrote it at the time). Written as "Molon Labe" in our alphabet, and co opted by the gun rights crowd as another symbol, similar to the Gonzales Flag, Gadsden Flag, et al.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I knew i should have came and bought them when they were available. Lol.
Both the Fuel Cell and Style Switch in the steel icon series are still on there.

Username Hidden said:
Both the Fuel Cell and Style Switch in the steel icon series are still on there.

Was referring to the POW. =p

Still looking unless thread is already locked.

I know the pow mia are becoming more scarce by the day it seems. I was offered 245.00 for mine, And of course i said no. But i think they are just going to get higher and higher. They are really a nice pair.

My steel flag fuel cells are going to be here tomorrow, I think those will dry up soon too.

If the steel flags were the same price as the regular tonal I'd probably get them.

Last edited:
Same inscription I found in my SI styleswitch with steel icon, is it standard in all SI StyleSwitch and FC?

agyru4ys.jpg

e4ysubys.jpg

Don't know if it's standard, but that's awesome.

That inscription is only on the steal icon Fuel Cell and Style Switch, not any of the other SI variations of those two frames.

Status
Not open for further replies.