• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

s.i.l.k laceless value

karasugenji

I should Work at Oakley
Hi , what is the value of this pair? i don't know if it's natural color of it has faded over time
silk1.JPG
silk2.JPG
silk3.JPG

Ive bought a couple used shoes before. I’m usually willing to go to $50 if its in good shape and a hard to find shoe. I would never pay the $200 some of them want on ebay. I bought a pair of silk similar to these and really like them. Every time i see a pair of silk it is a different color though. So i cant really say if the color is original or not. Make sure to get a pic of the bottom of the shoes as well. Oh, and also ask if it has the guitar pick in the little pocket.

Wondering how is the fit i have found one i'm interested to purchase however the size is US8 while i usually wear 8.5 or 9. do they fit tight or one size smaller is still ok?

Wondering how is the fit i have found one i'm interested to purchase however the size is US8 while i usually wear 8.5 or 9. do they fit tight or one size smaller is still ok?
I had to buy a 13 because I couldnt find a 12. Its just slightly loose, so im thinking a 12.5 would be perfect. So yeah, they seem to go a half size tight. The 8 might be a bit tight for you.

I had to buy a 13 because I couldnt find a 12. Its just slightly loose, so im thinking a 12.5 would be perfect. So yeah, they seem to go a half size tight. The 8 might be a bit tight for you.
Oh I see i thought as it is laceless it should feel less tight. So the material don't really stretch naturally?

Back