• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad day in Whooville

I hit my head and the Juliets saved me from probably needing stitches so not too bad of a trade off I suppose. Thank you Oakley for making quality products!

I actually have some Jade Offshoot lenses I've been waiting to have cut. Would you do the cut if I ship you my own lenses? They are bnib.
Of course! Send me a pm. That way or discussion is in the proper arena. Thank you.. Should be a breeze!

Sucks. I just put a fat scratch right in the middle of the left lens of the polished Juliet's I picked up two weeks ago.

It was an unfortunate loss. But we will rebuild. We have the technology! :prankster:

New pair of XXs will be here on Tuesday to mend my sorrows!

I feel your pain there :( I did in a new set of VR28 Polars on stoney ground early last year !!

image.jpeg
I feel your pain there :( I did in a new set of VR28 Polars on stoney ground early last year !!

That's a bummer! My crosshairs are locked away in my case for now

I hit my head and the Juliets saved me from probably needing stitches so not too bad of a trade off I suppose. Thank you Oakley for making quality products!

I actually have some Jade Offshoot lenses I've been waiting to have cut. Would you do the cut if I ship you my own lenses? They are bnib.
I would have taken the stitches!!

Latest Posts

Back