• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad New member here

Hey guys thanks for the feedback, here's a more clear pics of the ones i had.... Im sitting here at work trying to find them, and no such luck.. so if you u guys are in the atlantic ocean and see a Crab or a dolphin wearing them pls grab them for me.... haha
upload_2016-11-9_10-31-37.jpeg

Hey guys thanks for the feedback, here's a more clear pics of the ones i had.... Im sitting here at work trying to find them, and no such luck.. so if you u guys are in the atlantic ocean and see a Crab or a dolphin wearing them pls grab them for me.... haha
View attachment 293197
Good luck

Right now people are searching lakes for a different pair. ;)

@Bran1986 I know this is traumatic, bro. Here's your solution:

1. Let them go. They are gone.

2. Buy multiple pairs in multiple colors of replacements and similar models that we suggest so you can see if you like different styles.

3. Get yourself a display case because your collection is growing exponentially.

4. Get yourself a storage bin to live in when you get tossed from your house for your new hobby.

5. Come say hi to all of us at the recovery group meetings. (We have cake!)

:party:

@Bran1986 I know this is traumatic, bro. Here's your solution:

1. Let them go. They are gone.

2. Buy multiple pairs in multiple colors of replacements and similar models that we suggest so you can see if you like different styles.

3. Get yourself a display case because your collection is growing exponentially.

4. Get yourself a storage bin to live in when you get tossed from your house for your new hobby.

5. Come say hi to all of us at the recovery group meetings. (We have cake!)

:party:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:welcome: and sorry to hear about your loss. Stick around here, there will be others, many, many others to replace them.

hahah throw me some styles that are similar.... Oakley gave me a %30 percent off for my troubles...

Welcome from a fellow Canuck.

Congratulations! (On your recent marriage...not for losing your shades)

Now, return those wedding presents and use the cash to start building your collection!

Yup they are the 2012 twenties gunmetal iridium, any suggestion on how I could get them??

Back