• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad to Say that i buy Oakley Juliet Fake! Fck Yeah!!

when i buy Oakley Juliet Gunmetal Ice Blue Lens. i dont know if Original or Repli. so i buy it worth 6K (PHP) Money. but its okay i want to change this Lens. but in the Frame there is no SKU #. Damn it!! some pictures of Oakley Juliet Gunmetal. hope any one help to buy Replacement lens maybe lowest price or anything. hehe thankyou and godbless!!

jl.jpg

jl2.jpg

4th gen frames don't have a serial or SKU on the frame.

But I don't quite know what your problem is - doubts on the frame or not knowing details of the lens to buy a replacement? The orbital split is too much in shadow to see properly if the former. If the latter, those aren't the right colour for OEM Ice.

I've never seen a fake Juliet...

or any fake xmetals as a matter of fact.....

I met a fake Juliet a few months ago. It was a craigslist add. Met the guy who bought them "New" off the rack in a store, not Oakley, in Wisconsin the previous year. Didn't come with box or anything when he bought them. Nice but obviously fakes.

Damn those are shmexy. Agreed that those aren't ice lenses though. Too much purple/green in them. They look great though.

i dont know if Original or Repli. so i buy it worth 6K (PHP) Money. but its okay i want to change this Lens.

I can never understand this. No offense but it sounds like you're just deluding yourself into thinking it was your worthwhile to spend what I think is $130usd on a possibly fake pair.

I get that some people will buy fake stuff because the real thing can be really hard to get, but spending that much already. Of course, if this is a real pair just with fake lenses, you got a nice deal.

Back