• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad to Say that i buy Oakley Juliet Fake! Fck Yeah!!

guys btw my problem is the lens. its fcking fake! its okay for frame cuz its metal. but the lens is my problem idk what size is this 36mm or 40mm? i want to buy lens and airsock and tshock? but some reply on ebay is what size this frame? please help guys sorrryy for my english.. hope you understand

Hate to tell you, there is no sense in buying replacement lenses for a counterfeit frame, period.

You invested your money and time and joined an "Oakley" forum. If you have a fake frame and fake lenses your doing it wrong. Start over, when you find the next pair post it here before buying and we'll set you in the right direction

Good luck

In the first pic, it sure looks like a flared earstem. That and the fake lenses says fake to me... So buying replacement lenses would be tough and pointless. Sorry man:mad:

you have a fake Juliet. you cannot buy anything authentic to make it better, if you do, you would just be wasting money. try to get your money back or accept the fact that you have been had and move on. if you need help acquiring an authentic pair, people here can help, there are a lot of filipino collectors here that can also help with the language barrier, myself included.

welcome.png

:D

The "chiseled" intake bolt ports on the orbitals look a bit off to me...are there even t6 hex scrwes in there?
Also the jet intake port of the earstems where it meets the temples/temple shocks..looks a bit thick to me.

I think these are fake frames and lens.........fakee sorry man =(
Go pacquiao!

Back