• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad to see huge collectors leave the game

STavros

Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave
Greece
As i was scrolling ebay i saw the listing of @Romeo Van Frogskinstein one of the biggest collectors here and so low profile that even though he had any pair Oakley made in pristine and brand new condition he didnt post pics of his belongings.Many people had asked to see his collections.iam sad that i had to see his collections from his sale listing.Priorities do change in life and i hope that u stay with us sharing ur knowledge.

Oakley FROGSKINS, 300+ PAIRS, WORLD'S BEST COLLECTION, LIMITED, ULTRA RARE!! | eBay

Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this part and got ill...

"the huge plus for any buyer is you can capture probably the world number 1 collection that took years of work and effort, for the price of a decent car"

If someone were to come to me and say "hey Carlos, you want 300 Frogskin glasses or a new Ram truck", I'd take the truck lol

Kind of puts into perspective the garbage we buy that could be used for other stuff (glasses, knives, watches, shoes, etc)

I'm sure there are people out there that could take this collection, but I'd be curious to see who would...

Latest Posts

Back