• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sad to see huge collectors leave the game

So got a question on the description.... says he has been collecting them since their inception in 2007. Didn't Oakley introduce the Frogskins back in 1985???? 2007 is when Sux bought Oakley.

They did with the First Gen, then the Second Gen in the nineties, the New Frogskins also in the nineties then the Collectors Frogskin in 2007.

Sad to see him selling out his frogs.
As a collector there are a few pairs I possibly could be interested in individually - but the whole lot is out of my league.
But his knowledge will always be appreciated - and I hope he will continue to share all he knows

I might take $100K for all of my collection........ or I might not. Have to wait for the opportunity to arise first to make that decision.

Good luck with the sale, but a ready-made collection won't hit every collector's buttons. A) it assumes they're starting from scratch and B) it negates that thrill of the chase.

I think anyone who is that into frogs probably already has a significant amount of them. Then again if I won the lottery...
And people do win the lottery

Awesome..... but man who would shed 62k for sunglasses ????? Other than that it's sad to see collectors leave, but there is more to life than these sunglasses.

Latest Posts

Back