• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trumps Un-Safe-Space Thread

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Are you....

• Happy?

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Sad?

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Canadian?

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
I didn't say that. But they do make fake news in general.

Again, I agree with what Trump is doing. You just have to see through the forest to understand why....

So you support the USA federal and state police removing guns without due process. Good to know!

So you support the USA federal and state police removing guns without due process. Good to know!

I support them taking guns away from people who's mental or criminal history is questionable until due process takes place. Try and spin it how you want

Actually you are trying to spin it . The president veto a law to take the right away of mentality unstable people from buying guns recently.

And trumps said before due process. Stop lying.

Last edited:
:popcorn: Let me see this article.

He will just dodge the fact that democrats had the opportunity to pass strict guns measures earlier in Obama's administration when democrats had the house and oval office but they didn't. Which shows they are just making noise and don't really want a solution

He will just dodge the fact that democrats had the opportunity to pass strict guns measures earlier in Obama's administration when democrats had the house and oval office but they didn't. Which shows they are just making noise and don't really want a solution

Yup! They’ve had the opportunity to fix a lot of issues. They had 8 years and all I got out of it was crappy ass health care!

Latest Posts

Back