• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trumps Un-Safe-Space Thread

• Thread starter "TRUMP"
  • Start date

Are you....

• Happy?

Votes: 29 69.0%
  • Sad?

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Canadian?

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

AHA !!!!
49D42EB5-D0C6-4B15-A515-054A4BC07B2D.gif

Rex Tillerson gets his bad news just like we do: on Twitter

What a clown show. ****hole King trump strikes again ! Lol at trumptards!:lolsign::gamer:

View attachment 445809

You're right. Instead of firing people on Twitter he should have a reality TV show where he brings people into a big conference room and yells "you're fired"!

O, wait, he already did that.....than he got fired from the show. Than he got revenge by becoming POTUS and leader of the free world.....LOL at libtards

Rex Tillerson gets his bad news just like we do: on Twitter

What a clown show. ****hole King trump strikes again ! Lol at trumptards!:lolsign::gamer:

View attachment 445809

Clicked on your link, and found this related story on yahoo

“If you look at the map of the United States, there is all that red in the middle, places where Trump won,” she said. “What that map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that won two thirds of America’s Gross Domestic product. I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward. And his whole campaign, "Make America Great Again," was looking backwards. You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs, you don’t want to see that Indian American succeeding more than you are. Whatever that problem is, I am going to solve it."

Hillary Clinton Stumbles Twice as She Tours Ancient Site in India

I lost because You don’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women getting jobs

Last edited:
Back