• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Safest Display Options?

hiofficr87

Oakley Beginner
What is the best/safest way to display my collection, i have been working on my collection since i was 18 (i am currently 25) and i currently have them sitting on a Rotating open display...my drawback with this is EVERYTHING gets so darn dusty and people like to come in and TOUCH :mad:...I want to show them off and also keep them clean and not in peoples paws...I assume a "cube" would be to small for my collection which is about 70 pairs

You will probably need at least 1 double wide for 70 pairs. Really depends on how you like to display your stuff.

I actually keep all my pairs in their bags in a dresser. I like to display them by wearing them.

I am currently using two Ikea detolf cases. At least untill I can get a real Oakley one. I feel that being inside a enclosed glass case is the safest way.

I am currently using two Ikea detolf cases. At least untill I can get a real Oakley one. I feel that being inside a enclosed glass case is the safest way.

I have seen them..they seem pretty sturdy...I was ultimately looking for a wall mount option but i dont even know where to begin

i believe there was someone but i cant remember who it was, started with an ikea case. it does the job, plus you can use it to display other stuff when you do get that oakley display down the the track. also ikea used to have a wall mount case but im not sure if they still sell that or not.

If you're at 70 pairs if you can grab a single wide case somehow or something like it that locks you're perfect. You'll fit A LOT more in the case if you can find some triple tiered stands which pretty much make it look nicer too.

Back