• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Safest Display Options?

If you're at 70 pairs if you can grab a single wide case somehow or something like it that locks you're perfect. You'll fit A LOT more in the case if you can find some triple tiered stands which pretty much make it look nicer too.

Too bad the damned stands sell for so much. I would love a half dozen or so, but that would cost me $150-200.

I used a detolf for awhile too. It's actually a nice little display.

I'm still rockin' the Detolf. The only issue i have with it is that each shelf seems too high, even with 3 tier stands they barely take up half the vertical space. If I could add a couple more shelves to it, it would be perfect. Other than that, I slapped on an Oakley sticker and called it a day haha

Anyone seen this case in person? Looks a bit cheap in their top notch pictures. Also looking for a cheap-ish case to tide me over because being in northern Indiana I don't see many (if any) Oakley cases come across my CL. :(

I got this case from Ikea. It is a Besta cabinet with the two doors. You can customize the front doors from a variety that they offer. It comes with 4 shelves, but you can buy glass ones and swap them out, and even add a light in the top. Works great for me, and was only around $100 or so.

uhy7e8u5.jpg

Latest Posts

Back